1. Preheat the over to 180c/160c Fan/Gas Mark 4. Line a 20cm x 20cm baking tin with baking parchment
2. Place the chocolate, butter and sugar into a saucepan and heat gently, stirring until melted and smooth.
3. Remove from the heat then gradually beat in the eggs until well mixed.
4. Sieve in the flour and cocoa then incorporate it into the batter. Add half the raspberries, stir in, then spoon into the prepared tin. Scatter over the remaining raspberries and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until just set.
5. Leave to cook in the tin for five minutes then turn out on to a wire rack and leave to cool completely, before cutting into segments as you wish.